League Scoring System
|Home win by any amount of points
|Home loss by any amount of points
|Away loss by 7 points or more
|Away loss by 6 points or less
|Away win by between 1 and 6 points
|Away win by 7 points or more
British Speedway Championship
- Each team meets each other once home and once away.
- The top six teams then progress to the Play Offs to decide the winner of the Championship.
- The team finishing top gets to choose from the second, third and fourth placed teams who they wish to race in the semi-finals.
- The winners from the two semi-finals then meet in a two-legged Grand Final to decide Championship winners.
- Every Play Off tie will be raced on a knockout basis over two legs.
- In the event of a tie on aggregate in the any Play Off match, the outcome will be determined by the Golden Heats format.
The AVE. column is averages including bonus points & GSA column is averages excluding bonus points.
Official greensheet averages do not include bonus points.