League Scoring System
- Home loss by any amount of points = 0
- Home draw = 1
- Home win by any amount of points = 3
- Away loss by 7 points or more = 0
- Away loss by 6 points or less = 1
- Away draw = 2
- Away win by between 1 and 6 points = 3
- Away win by 7 points or more = 4
- Each team meets each other once home and once away..
- The top four teams then progress to the Play Offs to decide the winner of the SGB Championship.
- The team finishing top gets to choose from the second, third and fourth placed teams who they wish to race in the semi-finals.
- The winners from the two semi-finals then meet in a two-legged Grand Final to decide Championship winners.
- Every Play Off tie will be raced on a knockout basis over two legs.
- In the event of a tie on aggregate in the any Play Off match, the outcome will be determined by the Golden Heats format.
The AVE. column is averages including bonus points & GSA column is averages excluding bonus points.
Official greensheet averages for 2017 do not include bonus points.