League Scoring System
- Home loss by any amount of points = 0
- Home draw = 1
- Home win by any amount of points = 3
- Away loss by 7 points or more = 0
- Away loss by 6 points or less = 1
- Away draw = 2
- Away win by between 1 and 6 points = 3
- Away win by 7 points or more = 4
- Each team meets each other twice home and twice away.
- The top four teams then progress to the play-offs to decide the winner of the Championship.
- Every Play-Off tie will be raced on a knockout basis over two legs.
- In the event of a tie on aggregate in the any play-off match, the outcome will be determined by the Golden Heats Format.
The AVE. column is averages including bonus points & GSA column is averages excluding bonus points.
Official greensheet averages for 2017 do not include bonus points.